Golden Bridge Drive is an IT solutions company based in Singapore and Taiwan which specializes in providing consultancy and software development services on digital platforms. This includes integrating, managing, developing, and running of platforms for accounts, merchant, payment, risk control, big data analysis and cloud service.
Golden Bridge Drive aims to be a global industry leader by providing outstanding services to our clients by helping them to lift revenue and improve operational efficiency.
About Working at Golden Bridge Drive:
At Golden Bridge Drive, our most valuable resource is our people. We bring on exceptional talent, encourage their ideas and reward their results. We work in an agile and fast paced manner. At Golden Bridge Drive, everyone is given every possible opportunity to succeed in their role and career.
About the role:
As our Data Analyst, you are responsible to help us make sense of the data to make better business decision.
- Interprets and analyses data using exploratory mathematic and statistical techniques based on the scientific method.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to drive integration and adoption of analytics insights into new and existing business processes by demonstrating the ability to communicate the business benefits provided by analytics insights.
- Do data mining and analytic activities utilizing various data points (unstructured and structured) and employ programming to clean, refine and organize the data.
- Work on problems that run the gamut through Machine Learning / Deep Learning models to developing full-scale production systems.
- Train and predict on business data sets.
- Build and maintain machine learning-based solutions.
- Must be able to communicate in basic Mandarin due to close collaboration with Mandarin speaking counterpart in Taiwan.
- Bachelor’s degree but Master’s degree preferred in Computer Science or Engineering with major in one or more areas such as Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Artificial Intelligence (machine learning or deep leaning), or related fields.
- Minimum 2 years of proven professional experience in relevant discipline.
- Experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Ensemble learning, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
- Experience in statistical computer languages (Python, R, SAS, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Experience in MSSQL/MySQL, NoSQL and efficient queries for transforming and cleaning data.
- Experience in visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI to take advantage of the growing volume of available information.
- In-depth Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- In-depth Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests, and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Experience in Azure/AWS/GCP machine learning service and related technologies is a plus.
- Familiar with Agile Methodology.
Thank you for your interest to join Golden Bridge Drive, Due to the large number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying