We are looking for a Mobile Application Developer responsible for the development and
maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse mobile devices. Your
primary focus will be the development of mobile applications and their integration with
back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working
on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem
solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Work closely with designers, PMs, QAs, team members and other teams to deliver high quality products.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code (Java/Kotlin/Objective-C/swift/Dart - Flutter).
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Provide support to existing products.
- Involved in Product Improvement/Enhancement.
- Involved in Future product development
What are we looking for:
- Able to work efficiently using Java/ Kotlin / Objective-C / swift / Flutter
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK or IOS development, different versions of Android or IOS, and how to deal with
- different screen sizes.
- Strong knowledge of Android/IOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android/IOS applications to back-end services
- Experience with Issue / Project tracking software (ex. Jira)
- Familiarity with gradle build setup
- Familiarity with Android SDK/Flutter module development process
- Experience with Native Android app with Flutter module integration
- Experience with Websocket integration (SignalR by Microsoft is a big plus)
- Proficient in code versioning tools (Git, Github, Sourcetree)
- Experience with local storage, offline storage and threading
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Experience with CI/CD is an advantage
- Good communicator, team player and also able to work independently
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Mandarin & English reading, writing and speaking to communicate with Chinese counterpart
- More years of qualified experience will be considered as senior.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying