We are looking for a Mobile Application Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse mobile devices. Your primary focus will be the development of mobile applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Work closely with designers, PMs, QAs, team members and other teams to deliver high quality products.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code (Java/Kotlin/Objective-C/swift/Dart - Flutter).
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Provide support to existing products.
- Involved in Product Improvement/Enhancement.
- Involved in Future product development.
What are we looking for:
- Able to work efficiently using Java/ Kotlin / Objective-C / swift / Flutter.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK or IOS development, different versions of Android or IOS, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Strong knowledge of Android/IOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android/IOS applications to back-end services.
- Experience with Issue / Project tracking software (ex. Jira).
- Familiarity with gradle build setup.
- Familiarity with Android SDK/Flutter module development process.
- Experience with Native Android app with Flutter module integration.
- Experience with Websocket integration (SignalR by Microsoft is a big plus).
- Proficient in code versioning tools (Git, Github, Sourcetree).
- Experience with local storage, offline storage and threading.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Experience with CI/CD is an advantage.
- Good communicator, team player and also able to work independently.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Mandarin & English reading, writing and speaking to communicate with Chinese counterpart.
- More years of qualified experience will be considered as senior or managerial role.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying