Golden Bridge Drive is an IT solutions company based in Singapore and Taiwan which specializes in providing consultancy and software development services on digital platforms. This includes integrating, managing, developing, and running of platforms for accounts, merchant, payment, risk control, big data analysis and cloud service.
Golden Bridge Drive aims to be a global industry leader by providing outstanding services to our clients by helping them to lift revenue and improve operational efficiency.
About Working at Golden Bridge Drive:
At Golden Bridge Drive, our most valuable resource is our people. We bring on exceptional talent, encourage their ideas and reward their results. We work in an agile and fast paced manner. At Golden Bridge Drive, everyone is given every possible opportunity to succeed in their role and career.
About the role:
As our Software Development Engineer, you are responsible for designing, building, improving, or maintaining our web applications, third-party data integration, data API, backend systems.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyse user requirements and convert requirements to design documents
- Write code that is clear, concise, performant, tested and easily understood by others.
- Build libraries and frameworks that support complex web applications, speedup development efficiency and improve code quality.
- Process engineering - Review processes, evaluate risks and recommend improvements in the current operating procedures.
- Proactively manage stakeholder communication related to deliverables, risks, changes, and dependencies.
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of technological developments in the industry
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, business, or relevant field of study.
- 2+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java or C#.
- Experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Experience building scalable infrastructure software with distributed systems, with a service-based approach.
- Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility trade-offs.
- Experience developing cloud software services designed for scalability, performance, and reliability.
- Development experience defining, developing, and maintaining REST based interfaces.
- Ability to communicate with technical peers and non-technical stakeholders.
- Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
Thank you for your interest to join Golden Bridge Drive, Due to the large number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying