Golden Bridge Drive is an on-line game development company based in Singapore and Taiwan. We are developing an online eco-system (game integration, account management, merchant platform, payment platform, risk control platform, big data analysis platform, cloud service platform and etc.) and providing technology services and solutions to gaming business operators all around the world. The company was founded in 2012 and has been in fast growing pace ever since. The business has been a great success thanks to the strong demands, and we are currently growing the team.
About the role:
As our Lead Mobile Software Engineer (IOS/ Android), you are responsible to provide technical leadership for the mobile development team and coordinate with product managers to plan out features and engineering timelines.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan out architecture for new features and products.
- Implement features together with the mobile team under your leadership.
- Mentor younger engineers on the team.
- Coordinate with product managers and project managers to plan out features and engineering timelines.
- Work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Backend teams to design, build and extend consumer and/or partner facing new products, platforms and features.
- Build re-usable mobile software components.
- Monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both code and experience level.
- Raise the bar by reviewing the codes, share knowledge, tips and tricks, and generally help out - within and across teams.
- Evaluate new mobile methodologies and technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, business, or relevant field of study.
- 8+ years in Software Development with at least 5 years developing multi-threaded mobile applications.
- For Android: Expert knowledge of Java and the JDK and Android Developers Kit. Expert knowledge of Android Architecture, performance optimization, and Security. Advanced Android UI Skills (Fragments, Custom view components).
- For iOS: Expert knowledge of Objective-C and/or Swift. Experience with XCode and other associated tools like Instruments.
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software features, and technical designs.
- Experience in utilizing Mobile design patterns, building mobile frameworks/SDKs, building custom UX widgets and optimizing apps for performance.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
Thank you for your interest to join Golden Bridge Drive, Due to the large number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying