About the role:
As our Senior HR Executive/ Associate HR Manager, you will support the company on HR Projects and daily HR transactions relating to the full employee life cycle functions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Execute all day to day HR transactions in the full employee life cycle functions via HRIS system
- Provide system administration and handle queries from employees
- Manage documentation of employee P-files and ensure data integrity in all employee records
- Prepare HR related documents and employment certification letter requests
- Provide day-to-day HR operations support including work pass applications, employee data management.
- Ensure personal records, leave records, documentation are updated accurately and promptly.
- End to end processing of monthly payroll computation for permanent and overseas employees
- Communicate and address payroll queries and provide information to both employees as well as external parties to ensure data integrity and prompt response within the stipulated timeline
- Update payroll system on new information and review changes and payroll processes that are compliant with relevant regulators and statutory boards
- Assist in monthly, annual, and periodic filings of statutory payment submissions
- Be responsible for statutory paid leave claims process, NS make-up claims and all Government related claims and tax filling
- Process ad-hoc payments including quarterly bonus and other allowances
- Manage the full recruitment life cycle, from sourcing, initial candidate assessments to interviews and offer management
- Prepare salary proposal for shortlisted candidate
- Engage with business units and employees to drive employee referral program
- Maintain accurate records in our applicant tracking system
- Develop and drive tailored recruitment strategies to meet our talent needs
Employee Life Cycle
- Onboarding: Design, improve and manage on-boarding process for new hires (remote working & work-from-home)
- Monitor employee’s confirmation, employee performance improvement plan and assist on quarterly performance management review.
- Support employees and business leaders throughout the employee life cycle, from on-boarding to off boarding
- Be part of the employee engagement team to maintain a healthy, safe and fun work environment for our employees in both pandemic and non-pandemic situations.
- Work on projects focused on the enhancement of the employee lifecycle through process improvements, automation, data & insights
- Be part of strategic projects to develop L&D and C&B function within the organization
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- 3-4 years of HR experience in a fast-paced environment; previous experience as HR generalist or HR consultant a plus.
- Sound knowledge of Singapore employment legislation.
- Experience in managing end to end HR processes.
- Familiar with usage of Infotech system
- Proven ability to effectively organize, prioritise and handle multiple assignments simultaneously, in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyse data, understand trends and develop recommendations that deliver impact
- Excel experience including creating pivot reports, VLOOKUPS and charts/graphs partnered with analytical and problem solving experience
- Responsible and independent worker who is able to work with minimal guidance
- Team player who is proactive and collaborative.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to handle sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy
- Comfortable to work with ambiguity and empowerment.
- Confident communicator who is bilingual and proficient in English and Mandarin for liaising with internal stakeholders.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying