Golden Bridge Drive is an on-line game development company based in Singapore and Taiwan. We are developing an online eco-system (game integration, account management, merchant platform, payment platform, risk control platform, big data analysis platform, cloud service platform and etc.) and providing technology services and solutions to gaming business operators all around the world. The company was founded in 2012 and has been in fast growing pace ever since. The business has been a great success thanks to the strong demands, and we are currently growing the team.
About the role:
As our Lead Software QA Engineer, you are responsible to build and lead a team of QAs that will deliver top class testing solutions, automation tooling and comprehensive test processes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create processes, mechanisms, and tools that shape the delivery of the program.
- Manage automation roadmap for the program.
- Creating test plans, test cases and traceability matrices based on complex business requirements documents and system design documents.
- Conducting data quality assessment & design solutions to detect and improve test data quality.
- Manage ambiguity and energize the team to stay focused on short term and long-term goals.
- Earn trust through regular communication with senior management on status, risks and change control.
- Own the metrics for project success. Define, measure and report on these metrics. We make decisions based on data.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 7+ years of hands-on testing experience.
- 4+ years of experience as a manager of a quality assurance team.
- Experience in test automation.
- Experience with standard QA and development tools.
- Understanding of QA tool development chains and environments.
- Demonstrate expertise in black box and grey box testing methodologies.
- Strong people management skills, with a proven ability to hire and grow talented programmatic and user-level personnel.
- Experience with Java based automation frameworks.
- Demonstrated ability to operate within short release cycles.
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness.
- Superior communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems.
Thank you for your interest to join Golden Bridge Drive, Due to the large number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying