Golden Bridge Drive is an IT solutions company based in Singapore and Taiwan which specializes in providing consultancy and software development services on digital platforms. This includes integrating, managing, developing, and running of platforms for accounts, merchant, payment, risk control, big data analysis and cloud service.
Golden Bridge Drive aims to be a global industry leader by providing outstanding services to our clients by helping them to lift revenue and improve operational efficiency.
About Working at Golden Bridge Drive:
At Golden Bridge Drive, our most valuable resource is our people. We bring on exceptional talent, encourage their ideas and reward their results. We work in an agile and fast paced manner. At Golden Bridge Drive, everyone is given every possible opportunity to succeed in their role and career.
About the role:
As our Product Manager, you are responsible for defining the why, when, and what of the product. You are accountable for every aspect of the business, from delivering quality features, ensuring performance, security, scalability, and responsiveness to users’ needs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop product and solution requirements, working backwards from the customer.
- Identify target market segments, segment sizing and ideal B2C customer targets, and design forward-thinking positioning approaches for each segment.
- Start with the customer: Understand not only the conflicting needs of the different end-user personas, such as IT administrators and executive decision makers, but also the needs of the internal teams supporting the end-user's migration journey.
- Develop the tools roadmap and prioritize features and projects based on customer and business impact.
- Communicate effectively so all stakeholders understand the direction and vision for the product and are aligned.
- Manage feature backlogs in partnership with the business owners, architects, engineering team and key stakeholders.
- Proactively engage with all areas of the organization to identify inter dependencies, mutually beneficial goals, and influencing leadership.
- Set up scalable and reliable ways to measure success and mechanisms to detect issues before they become risks.
- Monitor the results of product launches, evangelism activities and marketing campaigns to reach target audiences effectively.
- Establish customer feedback loops to synthesize feedback and consolidate feature requests, providing category/industry/workload specific requirements to engineering and driving follow-up actions and communications.
- Speak at events, deliver internal enablement activities, support trade shows, interact with customers/partners and engage with analysts/media.
- Support marketing in building core content and website/promotional materials.
- Responsible for building roadmap from a business and team perspective.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, business, or relevant field of study.
- 2+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology.
- Experience mentoring and coaching colleagues and taking the lead overseeing the activities of cross-functional teams.
- Ability to easily transition from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution.
- Understanding of cloud service and distributed systems.
- Experience defining and delivering on a product roadmap.
- Experience working with senior leadership.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence decisions and solutions at any level of an organization.
- Experience identifying and resolving complex issues, and assuming leadership roles in unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances - solid sense of accountability and sound personal judgment.
- Experience driving a technical global product and team with end to end outbound product responsibilities.
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills.
- Familiar with Axure, Mockingbot, Xmind, Visio, word, excel and etc.
- Ability to effectively problem-solve, and scope business requirements.
- Ability to deliver initiatives from conception through completion.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
- Unrelenting tenacity.
Thank you for your interest to join Golden Bridge Drive, Due to the large number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying