Golden Bridge Drive is an IT solutions company based in Singapore and Taiwan which specializes in providing consultancy and software development services on digital platforms. This includes integrating, managing, developing, and running of platforms for accounts, merchant, payment, risk control, big data analysis and cloud service.
Golden Bridge Drive aims to be a global industry leader by providing outstanding services to our clients by helping them to lift revenue and improve operational efficiency.
About Working at Golden Bridge Drive:
At Golden Bridge Drive, our most valuable resource is our people. We bring on exceptional talent, encourage their ideas and reward their results. We work in an agile and fast paced manner. At Golden Bridge Drive, everyone is given every possible opportunity to succeed in their role and career.
About the role:
As our Product Manager, you are responsible for defining the why, when, and what of the product. You are accountable for every aspect of the business, from delivering quality features, ensuring performance, security, scalability, and responsiveness to users’ needs.
- Guide the development team on the conception, definition, and prioritization of product features.
- Support the business to gather requirements and write detailed user stories.
- Work closely with developers and UI/UX designers to ensure product development accurately reflects the business needs and exceed expectations.
- Understand regulatory changes and improvements to the product.
- Proactively identify customer pain points and mitigate through improved player journeys.
- Participate in development planning, daily stand-up, and reviews with the development teams.
- Work closely with Product counterparts to ensure a consistent approach to product development and resourcing.
- Communicate with stakeholders in relation to timelines, deliverables and manage release notes.
- Conduct SWOT to better understand the competition in the market and promote continuous product innovation and optimization.
- Ensuring proper analytics, tracking as well as KPI’s are in place to analyse customer behaviour and to lead optimization of the product.
- Prior experience as product manager in the iGaming industry or comparable industry.
- Experience working with agile development processes.
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- A strong technical background with a degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- A can-do attitude with a flexible approach and willingness to meet challenging deadlines.
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management skills.
- Creative problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Familiar with Axure, Mockingbot, Xmind, Visio, word, excel and etc.
- Must be able to communicate in basic Mandarin due to close collaboration with Mandarin speaking counterpart in Taiwan.
Thank you for your interest to join Golden Bridge Drive, Due to the large number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying