Golden Bridge Drive is an on-line game development company based in Singapore and Taiwan. We are developing an online eco-system (game integration, account management, merchant platform, payment platform, risk control platform, big data analysis platform, cloud service platform and etc.) and providing technology services and solutions to gaming business operators all around the world. The company was founded in 2012 and has been in fast growing pace ever since. The business has been a great success thanks to the strong demands, and we are currently growing the team.
About the role:
As our Lead Frontend Engineer, you are responsible to lead a team of frontend engineers to build scalable front-end systems that drive complex web applications.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drive and review technical and architectural design, enforcing architectural design guidelines and challenge status quo.
- Providing guidance and mentorship to the frontend development team.
- Implement new user-facing features in our products.
- Write client-side code to create super-fast, easy-to-use, web-based applications which include website for both desktop and mobile browsers, and hybrid in-app pages.
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale.
- Build libraries and frameworks that support complex web applications, speedup development efficiency and improve code quality.
- Process engineering - Review processes, evaluate risks and recommend improvements in the current operating procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, business, or relevant field of study.
- Experience in technically leading a team of developers.
- At least 7 years’ industry experience as a software development engineer, web development engineer, front end engineer or similar.
- Domain expertise with build frameworks, tools, and services (Webpack, NPM, Yarn, etc.).
- Solid grasp of software engineering best practices (e.g., automated pipelines, Operational Excellence, Information Security) and sets front-end software and UX implementation standards.
- Proficiency in testing front-end applications and automated browser testing.
- Domain expertise building rich data-driven web applications by consuming REST or GraphQL APIs.
- Good to have knowledge on Amazon Cloud development.
- Ability to integrate with third party tools and frameworks for rapid prototyping and development where applicable.
- Genuinely excited about technology, have a strong interest in learning about and playing with the latest technologies and building compelling web applications and UI.
Thank you for your interest to join Golden Bridge Drive, Due to the large number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying