Golden Bridge Drive is an IT solutions company based in Singapore and Taiwan which specialises in providing consultancy and software development services on digital platforms. This includes integrating, managing, developing and running of platforms for accounts, merchant, payment, risk control, big data analysis and cloud service.
Golden Bridge Drive aims to be a global industry leader by providing outstanding services to our clients by helping them to lift revenue and improve operational efficiency.
About the role:
As our UIUX Designer, you are responsible for our overall UIUX design of our Client's brand products
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall UIUX design of our Client's brand products
- Including product interface, icons, animation etc.
- Create visuals of websites, applications and conduct continuous maintenance to ensure consistency and adaptability of multi-end design experience
- Communicate with design with various stakeholders (product, business, marketing teams, and engineers) to understand and translate requirements into high quality designs
- Participate in product planning, discussions, product analysis based on user's feedback and data analysis after product launch
- Propose areas of improvements for usability test and evaluation of existing websites and continue to optimise the user experience of the websites or applications created
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design and validate new experiences via mock-ups, wireframes, flow diagrams, sketches, and other UX artifacts.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Work with the team to seek a deep appreciation of our problem/goals through usability tests.
- Revise and update designs and documentation through user testing and customer feedback.
- 5+ years’ experience as a UIUX designer
- A bachelor's degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or related UX degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Candidate needs to be proficient in Axure interaction design, preferably with experience in backend design
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating your process for creating great user-centered design solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders across teams and organization and drive alignment.
- Ability to work efficiently and demonstrate a bias for action in a fast-paced environment, working on ambiguous and challenging projects.
- Experience working in collaboration with product owners and developers for implementation of customer experiences.
- Experience with best practices for information architecture and design, as well as experience with usability principles and techniques.
- Experience planning and executing effective customer research, solo, or in partnership with a UX Researcher.
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Axure, Sketch or XD, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, command of technologies (web, Android, iOS, etc.).
- Visual design expertise demonstrated through mockups and style guides.
- Ability to expertly articulate ideas, design decisions, and design work to senior level stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions.
- Ability to create interactive prototypes.
- Experience conducting qualitative research activities (e.g. interviews, usability testing).
- Proven track record of applying user-centered design methods.
- Experience with UX design for complex workflows for niche enterprise / B2B user bases (e.g. technical users, operation users, market users, etc.).
Thank you for your interest to join Golden Bridge Drive, Due to the large number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying